Becoming a Fellow
A Fellow is a professional expert in one of the RSOF's disciplines. The
title of Fellow is reserved for the highest caliber of professional work.
- Fellows will receive a distinguishing
- Fellows will be listed in a special section "Certified Professional and Academic Experts" in
the online Experts Database.
- Fellows may serve on the governing boards of the Society and the internal societies.
- Fellows may be invited to submit policy or professional papers to the Society at its bi-annual conferences.
may apply for a research grant at a partnering academic institution.
- Completion of two Royal Society Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas or completion of a government accredited
Masters degree in a relevant discipline
- Completion of a fifty-page, academic publishable quality article in a relevant
discipline, with a minimum 125 footnotes, judged by the Academic Council; and,
- Ten years professional experience.